Law and Economics Workshop
Michigan's Law and Economics Workshop provides an opportunity for faculty and students from across the University to engage with cutting-edge law and economics research.
The Fall 2020 workshops are meeting on Thursdays from 4:40-6:40 p.m. and are organized by Professors Veronica Santarosa (email@example.com) and J.J. Prescott (firstname.lastname@example.org). All workshops can be joined virtually (through Zoom) and in person (for members of the MLaw community only) in room JH1225.
If you would like to receive workshop announcements, please contact Jenny Rickard (email@example.com) or Marielle Toonen (firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask to have your name added to the workshop's email list.
Who We Are
James Hines, Jr.
- L. Hart Wright Collegiate Professor of Law
- Richard A. Musgrave Collegiate Professor of Economics
- Henry King Ransom Professor of Law
- Co-director, Empirical Legal Studies Center
- Co-director, Program in Law and Economics
- Professor of Economics