Understanding your degree requirements and where you stand will help you make important decisions affecting your graduation, bar eligibility, and future employment plans.
JD Degree Audit Report
All JD students have access to an automatically generated Degree Audit Report, which can be found on Wolverine Access. The Degree Audit Report is a helpful tool that tracks your degree progress.
To see your Degree Audit Report, follow these steps:
- Go to Wolverine Access.
- Click on “Student Business” under the “Students” tab.
- Click on “Student Center.”
- In the drop-down menu under "Academics," select “Academic Requirements.”
- Click on the double arrow button to view your report.
- Select “View Report as PDF” to view a more comprehensive display of your progress.