Kate joined the University of Michigan Law Library in the Fall of 2017 as a Reference Librarian.
In 2009 she graduated summa cum laude from Auburn University with a BA in History and a minor in Spanish. Kate received her JD from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2013, and her MLIS from the University of Alabama School of Library and Information Studies in 2017.
- International Association of Law Libraries (IALL)
- American Association of Law Libraries (AALL)
- ALL-SIS Faculty Services Committee, 2018-
- RIPS-SIS PR & Recruitment Committee, 2018-
- RIPS-SIS Patron Services Committee, 2019-
- Michigan Association of Law Libraries (MichALL)
- Alabama State Bar
- Phi Beta Kappa