If you would like to visit Michigan Law, we would be happy to welcome you! We can arrange an individual appointment with an admissions counselor in person or via phone or video chat. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734.764.0537 if you'd like to schedule an appointment. (Alternatively, for information about our online workshops, please refer to this page and scroll to Meet us on "the road.") We are generally available for appointments during our business hours (Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) To protect the health and safety of students, faculty, staff, and the Ann Arbor community, we ask that you complete all of the following four steps before visiting.
- Use our online scheduling system (updated weekly) to register for an available tour time. Tours can be scheduled up to three weeks in advance. We recommend registering as early as you can once you solidify your travel plans; however. if you are interested in scheduling a tour within the next two business days, please call our office at 734.764.0537 rather than using the online scheduling system. If you plan to attend a tour with anyone else, each member of your group must register separately. Please note that we are unable to accommodate same-day appointments. Starting Monday, January 10, you will be able to schedule tours for the winter 2022 term.
- After registering for a tour, complete our visitor registration form to verify your COVID-19 vaccination status. The University requires all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As of February 4, 2022, University policy requires anyone eligible to get a COVID-19 booster shot.
- Complete the University's mandatory ResponsiBLUE screening check within 24 hours (or less) of your tour. All visitors should be prepared to present results of the screening when checking in for a tour.
- Please be masked before entering the Law School for your visit. All visitors and University community members are required to wear face coverings while inside University buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
We will ask guests to reschedule if they do not complete steps 1 to 4 before their visits. Because the circumstances of the pandemic are constantly changing, please check this page for the latest updates on our visiting protocols. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we endeavor to keep our community and visitors safe!
Our students are hosting informal, online drop-in sessions to give you the opportunity to ask questions about their experiences at Michigan. These sessions are casual, so you're welcome to log into this Zoom room any time during the scheduled sessions. We have a variety of students who are participating, so if you attend multiple sessions, you're likely to meet someone new each time.
During fall 2021, our students will be hosting drop-in sessions from Monday, October 11 to Friday, December 3 during the following times:
- Mondays from 8 to 9 p.m. ET (no session on October 18)
- Tuesdays from 5 to 6 p.m. ET (no sessions on October 19 or November 23)
- Wednesdays from 5 to 6 p.m. ET (no session on November 24)
- Thursdays from 5 to 6 p.m. ET (no session on November 25)
- Fridays from 12 to 1 p.m. ET (no session on November 26)
If you have questions about visiting or are interested in arranging a tour or virtual information session for a group, please contact us at email@example.com or 734.764.0537.